Your dream to own a place you call home can be a reality with a loan from FNB. Whether you are buying your first home, refinancing to take advantage of lower rates or building your dream home, FNB has a loan to meet your needs.
Finding the right financing for your needs can be confusing. Unlike traditional mortgage lenders, FNB makes home financing an understandable, easy, and convenient process. Our experienced mortgage professionals work closely with you from start to finish and present you with options to help you make the best choice for your home loan needs.
FNB offers a wide variety of Mortgage Products:
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Balloon Loans
- Jumbo Financing
- Log Homes
- Homes with Acreage
- Farm Loans
Whether you’re planning to buy, build or refinance a home, FNB is here to help. We have local, experienced mortgage lenders standing ready to tailor the perfect solution for you. Stop by and talk with us today. You don’t want to miss our low rates!
Mortgage Residential Real Estate
Loan designed for the purchase or the refinance of an owner occupied single-family dwelling.
- Priced at lowest possible interest rate
- Lending limit at 90% of purchase price or appraised value (whichever is lower)
- Low closing cost- no PMI or title insurance required
- Interest may be tax deductible*
- Prepayments can be made without penalty at any time
- Local decision making
You may arrange a Construction Loan to meet your unique personal or corporate building needs with draws available as the project progresses.
- Short-term financing
- Local decision making
- Tax deductible interest*
- Lending limit up to 90% of cost or appraised value (whichever is lower)
*Consult your tax advisor about tax savings eligibility
Help us close your loan faster by bringing the following items with your loan application. Contact your lender if you have questions about these items.
- A copy of the signed purchase agreement (for purchase transactions)
- For refinances, a copy of the previous title work or deed
- Name, address and phone numbers of all employers in the past 2 years for each applicant
- Original pay stub(s) covering the most current 30-day period for each applicant
- Original W-2 forms for the last 2 years for each applicant
- If self-employed or commissioned, past 2 years signed personal and business federal income tax returns
- Original checking, savings and investment account statements for the past 2 months
- Name, addresses, account numbers, monthly payments amount and balances on all loans or credit cards
- Name, address and phone number of the property owner for the past 12 months if you are currently renting or have rented in the past 12 months
- If divorced, a copy of the divorce decree and separation agreement with proof of receipt of alimony or child support
- For refinances, a copy of current homeowners insurance policy